Information regarding DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- For Class I, certificate of proof of age in the form of a birth certificate issued by the authority competent to register births. This will include certificates from Notified Area Council / Municipality / Municipal Corporation / extract about the date of birth from records of Village Panchayat, Military Hospital and service records of Defence personnel. A scan/picture of this certificate must be uploaded on the online admission portal. The original certificate of date of birth should be produced before the Vidyalaya after admission is confirmed. This will be returned to the parent after verification by the Vidyalaya.
- For grandchildren of PSU (project sector)/ IHL employees a proof of relationship of either of the child’s parents with PSU (project sector)/ IHL employees would be needed. This document can be uploaded under “Any other supporting documents” type , if applicable.
- For children applying under SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/BPL category, a certificate that the child belongs to the Scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribe / EWS / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer ) / BPL wherever applicable, issued by the competent authority in concerned State Government / Union Government. The certificate in respect of either of the parents may be accepted initially for the purpose of admission, if this certificate is not available for the child. However, the certificate in respect of the child has to be submitted within a period of 03 months from the date of admission.
- For children applying under “Differently Abled” category, a certificate from the civil surgeon / rehabilitation centre or any other competent authority defined by the Government of India O.M. No. 36035/5/88/Estt.(sct) dated 4.5.1999 certifying the child to be handicapped, wherever applicable. In case, where the handicap of the child can be visually seen by the Principal, the child may be accepted as handicapped even without a certificate. However, the parent may be advised to obtain the relevant certificate from the competent authority and submit the same to the Vidyalaya.
- For children applying under a service category in which transfers are to be taken into account, a service certificate showing the number of transfers during the preceding 7 years duly signed and stamped by the head of office bearing the name, designation and other relevant particulars in block letters.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees.
- Proof of Residence
- Passport size photo of Child
- Mere registration and submission of an admission application form does confer a right to admission to any Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- Incomplete application forms shall be rejected. In case vacancies remain after all complete and submitted applications have been duly considered, the Principal of a Vidyalaya may allow completion of the form later at her/his discretion.
- Admission secured on the basis of any wrong/forged certificate shall be cancelled by the Principal forthwith and no appeal against such action of the Principal shall be entertained.
- When a child is registered for admission in class I in a Kendriya Vidyalaya and before declaration of the selection list, his/her parent is transferred to another station, the child should be deemed to have been registered for admission in the KendriyaVidyalaya at the station of posting even if the last date of registration at that place has expired. The registration form in original is to be transferred to the Kendriya Vidyalaya at the new place of posting and a copy of the same must be retained in the Vidyalaya where the child was initially registered.
- In respect of Category I, II, Ill and IV admissions, the veracity of the Certificates submitted by the parents in proof of their service must be invariably verified by the Principal of the corresponding Vidyalaya.